REMOTE FIBER TEST SYSTEM
The ability to monitor circuits that carry critical network bandwidth has never been more important. Network operators, service providers, and enterprise organizations must be proactive to ensure the health of fiber-optic networks for excellent Quality of Service (QoS), meeting Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements, and protecting network revenue streams.
Reactive troubleshooting of networks carries more risks than rewards in today’s competitive environment. Being reactive translates into additional time required to identify, isolate, and coordinate repairs to restore service. Downtime impacts customers, damages your organization’s reputation, and ultimately diminishes revenue streams. There is a better way.
FiberWatch™ from NTest is the essential tool to achieve excellent QoS, meet SLAs, and drive better revenue streams. FiberWatch™ is designed for full-service, emerging, and next-generation public and private fiber-optic networks. It’s also the first RFTS that allows network operations managers to be proactive and monitor networks through use of Domains, delivering the highest levels of QoS, and ensuring optimal network security and reliability.
- A 24×7 physical layer fiber monitoring system
- Proprietary OTDR technology with optical switch to test multiple fibers
- Ruggedized, remote units to continuously tests fibers in all conditions
- Comprehensive network reporting, trends analysis, and alarm management
- Customizable user interface
FiberWatch™ is a versatile platform which can be applied to:
- Metro Fiber Networks
- Fiber to the Premises (FTTP)
- Fiber to the Home (FTTH)
- Utilities & Power Networks
- Oil & Gas Networks