UCL SWIFT KF4A FUSION SPLICER
The fusion splicer with All-In-One system provides the best workability onsite and also in a limited work space.
The Swift KF4A is a highly advanced, All-In-One active cladding alignment fusion splicer, designed to perform the major 5 functions systematically: stripping, cleaning, cleaving, splicing and protecting. The Swift KF4A is the best fit for fusion splicing and fusion splice-on connectors (SOC) of FTTx network applications. It eliminates fatal issues common with conventional mechanical connectors including low quality, weak durability and high maintenance costs. The Swift KF4A fusion splicer coupled with our fusion splice-on connectors provides customers the best ROI.
- Rotating Blade Life: 75,000 cleaves
- Electrode Life: Up to 38,000 burns
- Removable holders allow unit to splice single fibers
- Typical Single Splicing time: 7 Seconds
- Single fiber splicing time 9 seconds
- Touch screen and push button operation
- Auto arc calibration
- Splice On Connector Compatible
- Typical 13sec with IS-60 mode, IS-60 sleeve